wow eric is old!!! that's a great cake!!
Eric was such a tan newborn!
So cute. You guys will love that picture even more as the years go by. 31 isn't that old. Our neighbor is 32, so don't feel bad Eric.
Wow. My husband is a lot older! He was almost 31 when we got married. That was five years ago. You whippersnappers you.
31......ah yes. I was still in school. What a great wife!
So this is Eric here, and it seems like it has been a long while since we posted something. I will make an attempt. Today we will be discuss...
wow eric is old!!! that's a great cake!!
ReplyDeleteEric was such a tan newborn!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. You guys will love that picture even more as the years go by. 31 isn't that old. Our neighbor is 32, so don't feel bad Eric.
ReplyDeleteWow.
ReplyDeleteMy husband is a lot older! He was almost 31 when we got married. That was five years ago.
You whippersnappers you.
31......ah yes. I was still in school. What a great wife!
ReplyDelete